The Institute for Philosophy in Biology and Medicine joins the European Advanced Seminar in the Philosophy of the Life (EASPLS).
The EASPLS gathers the following institutions:
- Centre for the Study of Life Sciences, University of Exeter
- IAS-Research Center for Life, Mind & Society, University of the Basque Country, San Sebastian
- Institut d’Histoire et de Philosophie des Sciences et des Techniques (IHPST) Paris-1 Sorbonne
- Institute of Philosophy, Leibniz University Hannover
- Faculty of Sciences and Department of Philosophy/Faculty of Humanities, University of Geneva
- KLI (Klosterneuburg/Vienna)
- PhilInBioMed (CNRS & University of Bordeaux)
The next EASPLS meeting will be held at the Konrad Lorenz institute for Evolution and Cognition Research (KLI), Klosterneuburg (Austria), September 10-14, 2018.